Pete, Buick Technician
Experience:  17 years Buick Technician experience and training.
14928985

I have a 2000 Buick Century. Replaced motor and most

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Buick Century. Replaced motor and most everything else. now, interior (control panel) lights work sometimes, not at others. Turn signals work today but son reports that they stop working or get a fast flash and don't work outside the car.
Sounds as if I have an electrical problem. Maybe replace resistors on PCB if i could take it out. Fuses are ok
Category: Buick
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since this issue sounds to have occurred after the motor was replaced the first thing that needs done here is to check for any damaged wiring or wiring left loose under the hood on the engine and in the engine area like loose or damaged power or ground feeds.This is usually the cause here for a fault like this usually requiring correction.If this is or was already checked and all found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

Thanks Pete