Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

Front outlets in Buick rendezvous not working tried

Customer Question
replacing fuse number 32 with...
Front outlets in Buick rendezvous not working tried replacing fuse number 32 with 20 amp fuse did not resolve problem
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Buick
8/3/2015
Buick Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Need answer --- yes
Over 24 hrs --- no answer --- ur response says nothing ... Did I just waste money for nomresponse

Is the fuse blowing, if so then there is a short in the wiring, socket, or accessory plugged in. Do you have a test light or volt meter to test the socket. The base is the power and sidewalls are power. Have you checked the fuse in your accessory to see if its blown?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

As said earlier --- fuse was not blown -- replaced anyway --- still not working ...
Chris (aka- Moose), Buick Technician