jazzmaster
jazzmaster, ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  ase certified
8668911

Buick LeSabre - Custom: 2000 Buick LeSabre (Custom) - all 4

Customer Question

2000 Buick LeSabre (Custom) - all 4 windows stopped working at once today - in 95 deg. heat. Also no door locks or mirror control. Power seats still work.
Category: Buick
Expert:  jazzmaster replied 2 years ago.
hi, the thing that most times that when this happens is to check the wiring harness between the door and door jamb or body .I would check in the wiring harness for broken wiring first thing ..this saves a lot of tracing of wiring and most times is the problem ,where a wire or two are broken . It usually happens at the drivers door because of it constantly being used ..You will have to split open the rubber book and look closely at all the wires .I usually will split it from the under side and then pull it out from the door side or the door jamb/body side to get a good look at the wires ...jazzmaster ..
hi, if this information helped youif so please rate me positive as that is the only way I get credit and we can still continue to work on this please don/t rate me if you still need help ..thank you ..jazzmaster