Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

Buick LaCrosse CXL: JUST BOUGHT A 2005 LACROSSE THAT LOST BATTERY

Customer Question

JUST BOUGHT A 2005 LACROSSE THAT LOST BATTERY CONNECTION, WHEN I RECONNECTED I GOT THE RADIO CODE LOCKOUT
Category: Buick
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Sorry you have been waiting.Here is the procedure for setting up the radio. It will require a GM scan tool(Tech2).Radio SetupTo set up a new radio for the vehicle, complete the setup procedure under the Special Functions menu of the scan tool.If the new radio is not properly set up, the radio will display a locked message (LOC) or Calibrate.
Just wanted to get an update on how you made out with vehicle.
Thanks
Please take the time to leave feedback and rate my service for my response to your problem. I don't get paid unless you rate my service.
Hi,Just wanted to get an update on how you made out with vehicle. Thanks DanPlease take the time to leave feedback and rate my service for my response to your problem. I don't get paid unless you rate my service. Thank you for posting your question. Your business is very valuable to us.