Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick Century Custom: I'm replacing my multifunction switch…

Customer Question
I'm replacing my multifunction switch...
I'm replacing my multifunction switch and I'm at my bulkhead where the 12 and 18 connected plug in along with the ignition switch with the 10mm bolt. I've unscrewed the bolt, but I can't remove any of the plugs from that housing.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Buick
6/24/2015
Buick Mechanic: jazzmaster, ASE Certified Tech replied 3 years ago
jazzmaster
jazzmaster, ASE Certified Tech
hi, you really have to tug .but If I remember it also is held to the bracket ..
hi, I am just checking back to see if I helped you or if you need assistance still .
If I helped you please let me know so I can send you a post to rate me on with a positive smiley face thank you ..jazzmaster ..