Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick Enclave: 2013 Buick Enclave Platinum. Here is my problem.

Customer Question
2013 Buick Enclave Platinum....
2013 Buick Enclave Platinum. Here is my problem. this car is a repairable; the blower to the rear vents are not blowing heat or A/C. I had to replace the dash due to the air bags being blown. All the button light up so it looks like everything is powered up. when you push the button for rear heat or A/C the on the front controls it will show REAR but there will be a yellow light that flashes on the control and then the REAR light will go out.
Where should I start trouble shooting, I really do not want to remove the dash again if it is something simple like a fuse or damper motor.
Is there a way to test to damper motor for the rear?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Buick
Answered in 2 days by:
6/24/2015
Buick Mechanic: Pete, Buick Technician replied 3 years ago
Pete, Buick Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The first thing that needs checked here is to see if anything electrical was left loose or bumped loose in any way causing this issue here.i usually find this is the fault after a repair like this was done.If this is all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete

My wife drives this car 90% of the time and she said it just started blowing to other day? It must be a connection? But the ? Where. Where is the blower for the rear vents? all the controls light up and work and have always been on, so I am thinking the connection has to be after the controls or in the controls.

Thanks,

The rear blower is attached to the rear HVAC module in the rear cargo area of the vehicle behind the passenger side rear interior paneling.In the picture below it is #1.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vo7ft8x2mieckuc/bl-07-06.gif?dl=0
There may be a loose connection at it or leading to it causing this here that needs checked.
Thanks Pete