Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick: some kind of electrical issue, maybe ignition? shutting…

Customer Question
some kind of electrical issue...
some kind of electrical issue, maybe ignition? shutting off key does not shut off radio, acc. also no power window operation whether ignition on or off. is there a relay that could be causing? fuses not issue...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Buick
5/26/2015
Buick Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Hello there
Welcome to our site. I just finished reading your question and I need a little more information. Can you please let me know;
-What year is your Buick?
-What make and model is your Buick?
-What type of engine is in your Buick?
And thank you for trusting me with your problem. I am passionate about what I do and am looking forward to helping you in any way I can.
sorry about that --- I have a 2001 Buick Le Sabre with a 3800.
I see, thanks.
.
That could be in the BCM but you will want to check the G200 ground to be sure. Also, for power to the window switch, (to be sure).
.
Here is a diagram of the G200 in the left side kick panel.I will see if I have any good diagnostics for that.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qxfsal9gzby7zj9/G200.gif?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks and come again, anytime.
.