Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Buick Mechanic
Experience:  GM, Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Buick Park Avenue: We are scrapping our 1996 Buick Park Avenuetoday

Customer Question

We are scrapping our 1996 Buick Park Avenuetoday at 10. I love the sound of the horn and want to cut it out, We do have electronic doors,trunk etc. Where is the horn,what does it look like,is it easy to access or does it involve much wiring and relays???? Thank you....P.S. This car has been amazing with the most comfortable tufted leather seats smoooooth ride and it hit 315,000 miles!!!!!!!
Category: Buick
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Both the Left & Right dual Horns are located in front on the Upper Rail near the radiator on both sidesLH Front Of Engine Compartment, Attached To Upper RailRH Front Of Engine Compartment, Attached To Upper RailYou don't need the Relay or other wiring components, as the wiring is a simple (+) & (-) circuit & if you are going to install into something else, would just need a simple Automotive Relay & Horn Switch.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..