How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dave Nova Your Own Question
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Category: Buick
Satisfied Customers: 1808
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
Type Your Buick Question Here...
Dave Nova is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

222mk, Buick Park Avenue Ultra: i need help with some plastic levers

Customer Question

i need help with some plastic levers that i can't get back in place for the ac vents. can anyone help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Buick
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 2 years ago.
Hello, what trim piece/location is the part you're having difficulty with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is the mode actuator, i was replacing it, but now i dont now how the plastic arms go back in.

Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** don't have any diagrams of how it goes back. I'll open this back up to other experts, someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i hope so, seems that the buick side of this site is lacking, usually 1 week minimal responses