Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

Can you please help me ... my cigarette lighter, charger,

can you please help me...
can you please help me ...
my cigarette lighter , charger , back seat charger and my onstar does not work on my 2002 Buick Rendezvous. Can you please help me with this i have to take a trip and use my GPS..
Thank You Dave
1/1/2013
Dan, Technician
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Check he 20 amp frt aux fuse #32 located in fusebox under the hood. Let me know if you have questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.
Dan, Technician

Dan 1st off Happy New Year.

Thank you , i will check in the AM and if that does not work then what do i do lol

~Dave

If it doesn't work let me know, I'm pretty sure it will. Happy new Year.
Dan, Technician