Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

94 buick century: bump..fuel pump..power .I check fuses, relays, wiers…

Customer Question
94 buick century. hit a...
94 buick century. hit a bump fuel pump stop geting power .I check fuses, relays, wiers.is there anther fuses box. iknow about the one in glove box. i check the fuel pump relay.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Buick
6/29/2010
Buick Mechanic: Don Knight, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Don Knight
Don Knight, ASE Certified Technician
You dont say which Buick you have or what size engine but based you your information so far I would suggest that you check the oil pressure switch and make sure that it didn't come loose this can cause you to not have power to the pump.Please get back to me on the model and engine size so that I may further help you,Don
Don Knight
Don Knight, ASE Certified Technician
imy buick has a 3100 v6 the answer Don gave sounds good i hope that it is right, but where is the oil sending swich locaded.thanks foryour answer.
It is located on the right side of the block by the front of the engine.Good luck,Don