Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

How do i change the license plate light bulbs in a 2004 buick lesabre

Customer Question
how do i change the license plate light bulbs in a 2004 buick lesabre
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Buick
10/24/2009
Buick Mechanic: Dave Nova, Buick Technician replied 8 years ago
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Buick Technician
Object Number: 506449  Size: SH

• Disconnect the tail/back up lamp harness connector from the from the body wiring harness.
  • Remove the tail/back up lamp assembly from the trunk lid.
  • While supporting the tail/back up lamp assembly, unplug the tail/back up lamp harness grommet from the rear compartment lid and remove the tail/back up lamp from the vehicle.
  • Remove the fastener securing the license plate lamp assembly to the tail/backup lamp assembly.
  • Remove the license plate lamp housing from the tail/backup lamp assembly.
  • Ask Your Own Buick Question
    Dave Nova
    Dave Nova
    Dave Nova, Buick Technician