Buick

Buick Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Buick

Park Avenue: Drivers Heated Seat relay located..Rear Window Deicer

Where is the Driver's Heated...
Where is the Driver's Heated Seat relay located on a 2001 Buick Ultra Park Avenue?   Also where is the Rear Window Deicer located?
1/29/2009
Daniel Jones

Hi, Welcome to Just Answer.

There is no relay just a fuse, Body control module (BCM) and heated seat module.

graphic

Here is the deffoger Wiring

graphic

Paying the Deposit does not pay me.
Please ACCEPT my answer when you are satisfied.
Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!
PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

The Parts House shows a relay for the drivers Heated Seat. Are they wrong?

I need to know where on the vehicle these relays and /or moduals are located.

I can only print a small part of the deiagram. How can I print the full diagram?

The drivers seat module is under the drivers seat.

The Body Control Module is Under the right side of the I/P, near the rear of the I/P compartment.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones