Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

Just changing the water pump on my mercruiser 888 and trying

Customer Question

just changing the water pump on my mercruiser 888 and trying to find a diagram for the gaskets
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: replacing my water pump on my old mercruiser 888 outdrive. trying to figure out the gaskets. old one was burned so bad i couldnt tell the order they were in
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.