Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a one year old installed 12in Axiom chart plotter and…

Customer Question
I have a one...

I have a one year old installed 12in Axiom chart plotter and would like to know how to upgrade to include all of the latest software that pertains to sailing. please explain what to do. Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

How do i upgrade my 12in Axiom MFD to include of the latest sailing software. Thanks Paul Adelberg

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

No, everything works just fine,

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Boat
6/28/2018
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 1 month ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

This is the only current update that I see for the Axiom units. To get it, download it to a device with a card reader, or straight to the 12. Then open the zip files, transfer them to an SD card and then upload into the 12 if you did not download it straight to it.

http://www.raymarine.com/software-updates/mfds/lh3/axiom-axiompro/