Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I took the console loose on a 2014 bass tracker pro 175

I took the console...

I took the console loose on a 2014 bass tracker pro 175 because the fuel gauge wasn’t working. While checking with my volt meter I caused an ark on the fuel gauge. Now the dash won’t light up and it will not turn over. I can’t seem to find a master fuse for this. Everything else works. Have power going to motor problem seems to be in dash or maybe the switch.

6/22/2018
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

What is the serial number of your engine?

I will have to go back to the shop. It’s a 60 hp. Mercury 4 stroke.

That works. I know the engine.

Does the trim still work?

Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Charles was very informative on all the boat questions and issues I was experiencing. He could tell some things as if he was standing next to my boat. I placed a call to him, because I had several issues going on. I would definitely recommend him to anyone, and I prefer the call instead of all the typing. He knows about fish finders with down imagining and side scan also. HE IS DEFINITELY YOUR BOAT GUY.

Thank you for that. I will see if I can get that added to my home screen.