Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a 1997 Particraft pontoon boat and don't know how to…

Customer Question
I have a 1997...

I have a 1997 Particraft pontoon boat and don't know how to hookup the batteries.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I have pictures I want to send you so that you can tell me how to hookup the wires.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

No, but can I send the pictures?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Boat
5/30/2018
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? If you click this link and scroll down to "other" it will explain how to upload pictures to the website - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142

Ok. I'll have to get to my other computer or send them here. It might take a bit.

Okay no problem, there are no time limits here. Just reply back once you have the pictures and we will take it from there.

Ok, but I might be busy.

The offer for a phone call is automated, I don't send that personally, it is sent automatically by the website. Just reply back once you have pictures and we will go from there.

Please call when you can and let me know how to send pictures.

If you click this link and scroll down to "other" it will explain how to upload pictures to the website - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142