Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Need an ignition switch legend for 2000 smokercraft

Customer Question
Need an ignition switch...

Need an ignition switch legend for 2000 smokercraft sunsport. Can you get that for me?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

We are completely rewiring ours. Found a bad ground but we've had good luck (,no fires) and discovered during remodel. Just want to make sure the new switch is wired right

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Boat
5/30/2018
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 19 days ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

What is the make and model of your engine?

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
evinrude 50hp 4 stroke fuel injected

I do not know the wire colors for this engine. I will opt out and one of the other experts here will take up your question.

Dominick
Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic