Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

My hds 9 touch gen2 will go 2.2 feet after about 10 mins on…

Customer Question
My hds 9 touch...

My hds 9 touch gen2 will go 2.2 feet after about 10 mins on the water

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

I can be in 15 feet of water and the unit will go to 2.2 feet and will not read depth

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?

Also the side scan and down scan quits working

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Boat
5/29/2018
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Go onto the settings menu, then down to sonar. Scroll down to installation. Then go down to transducer type. Select the correct one that is installed on the boat. This will activate the sonar and the side/down scans.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.