Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Have a lowrance X70 A FISH FINDER that is giving no depth…

Customer Question
Have a lowrance X70...

Have a lowrance X70 A FISH FINDER that is giving no depth reading. It powers up, but reads 000 depth. any sugertions. I T HAS A THRU THE HULL TRANSDUCER. I dont know its age.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

Just did. The unit has power, but read all zeros for the depth. unit is X70 A

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

THE TRANSDUCER IS THRU THE HULL

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Boat
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/29/2018
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.