Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I performed an upgrade to my Raymarine E80 MFD with a

Customer Question
I performed an upgrade...

I performed an upgrade to my Raymarine E80 MFD with a purchased CF card from Radar Marine and a new Navionics card. Now the display just links on and off and well, doesn't work.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

I performed an upgrade to my Raymarine E80 MFD and now it doesn't work

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

The MFD worked just fine before the upgrade

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Boat
5/29/2018
Marine Mechanic: Joe, Marine Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

Did the update complete or was it interrupted? Or was there no update done just the new upgraded cards? If you put the old cards back in what happens?

Have you tried resetting?