Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a 2016 Yamaha FX HO jet ski. The 90 degree connection…

Customer Question
I have a 2016...

I have a 2016 Yamaha FX HO jet ski. The 90 degree connection on the discharge of the bilge pump contains a check valve. This connection cracked and as I looked to replace it, the replacement part does not match my part. My connection does not have a seperate drain hose out of the connection. Any way to help me with this?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Boat
The picture of the small connector is the one on my 2016 FX HO ski, the large connection is the one that I received when replacing the part. I spoke to a Yamaha dealer who could not explain the difference. The larger connection won't fit the hoses, first picture and the small original part does not have a side connection and another small hose connection.
Tom
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
6/1/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?