Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Mercruiser 350 mpi horizon. overflow plastic bottle is

Customer Question
Mercruiser 350 mpi horizon...

Mercruiser 350 mpi horizon. overflow plastic bottle is empty.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Need to refill with coolant but sticker on bottle say don't fill,overflow only. So where do I refill? At the exchanger or ignore the sticker and refill at the bottle? Coolant is orange/pinkish.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

No. Just need coolant I think.

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 21 days ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. Mercrusier engines are cataloged by serial number. Do you happen to have that number handy so I can look up your engine?

It looks like you read my response and left without replying back. Did you still need help with this?

Dominick
Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic