Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a Raymarine es 125 MFD. I just upgraded software from…

Customer Question
I have a Raymarine...

I have a Raymarine es 125 MFD. I just upgraded software from V8 to 13 and then to 19. In the process, somehow, my Sonar is no longer recognized. No idea what to do

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

I contacted the people who cleaned the bottom of the boat yesterday and they said everything looks great.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 5 days by:
6/1/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?