Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I bought a used 1993 seadoo xp. The owner started it right…

Customer Question
I bought a used...

I bought a used 1993 seadoo xp. The owner started it right up for me when I viewed it. a few weeks later I went to start it and it does not fire. It has a new battery and I do have the dead man switch plugged in. What is the sequence for starting It? The manual I have is not corect. I see two buttons on the handle bar one red and one green. The green one makes it turn over. There are two buttons side by side on the dash, bolth black. cannot read the labels on them anymore. help

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

That would be great thanks. Im sure im not doing the sequence right

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 5 days by:
6/1/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?