Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Sea doo 2000 xp. Put the key in and beeps ... but nothing…

Customer Question
Sea doo 2000 xp ...

Sea doo 2000 xp

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Put the key in and beeps ... but nothing after that's

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

New battery ... that it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 6 days by:
6/1/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?

No .Was fixed last week ...