Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

My alarm comes on and a light looks like a motor shows up. I…

Customer Question
My alarm comes on...

My alarm comes on and a green light looks like a motor shows up. I cut the motor off and when I restart the alarm goes off. what could be the problem.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

I guess I should have said this is a Honda 90 marine motor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '90 Honda?

Bf90d

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don't know what to do. I have no idea what is wrong. Mu

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My motor is 2 years old

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 7 days by:
6/1/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?