Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Dont know how to hook up water on a 1994 jazz jet to start…

Customer Question
Dont know how to...

Dont know how to hook up water on a 1994 jazz jet to start on land

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Ok

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Boat
4/1/2018
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 21 days ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

In order to get water to the engine, you will need to take the one end of hose 19 in the diagram and attach the flushing adapter. The part nimber for the adapter is 820573. I have included the diagram that shows the hose 19.

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Merc2/Jet/90%20%28POWERHEAD%20-%20OIL%20INJECTION%29%201994/0E066620%20THRU%200E095087/DRIVE%20HOUSING%20COMPONENTS%20%28SPLINED%20DRIVE%29/parts.html

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Charles
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic