Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a Norcold model DE 0051 that came with the boat when…

Customer Question
I have a Norcold...

I have a Norcold model DE 0051 that came with the boat when I bought it. Previous owner just said that the fridge wasn't working. I have pulled to fridge out and connected the a/c/ Green light comes on, but fan nor compressor work.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

Yes, the 10 amp fuse for the 12v connection was blown when I took the fridge out.But I have only tried to operate with the 110v connection

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 20 days ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?

Dominick
Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic