Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

IGNITION FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER NOT SURE WHERE TO LOOK.

Customer Question
IGNITION FUSE OR CIRCUIT...

IGNITION FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER BLOWN NOT SURE WHERE TO LOOK

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Working on the carburettor and arced out the breaker on the top of the engine -now has no ignition power

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Boat
3/30/2018
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote but I do not see any kind of model information. What engine are you asking about specifically?