Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Have a 1997 sl 700 polairs jet ski runs fine will run a hour…

Customer Question
Have a 1997 sl...

Have a 1997 sl 700 polairs jet ski runs fine will run a hour or 2 but when you shut if off looses spart then it has to cool down takes hours,then it will run fine till you shut it off

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

That's is it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 2 days by:
3/31/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?