Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I am rebuilding a Volvo Penta TAMD 41A and would appreciate…

Customer Question
Hi Jason,I am rebuilding a...
Hi Jason,I am rebuilding a Volvo Penta TAMD 41A and would appreciate a set of torque values for this engine.Thank you
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Boat
3/29/2018
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 23 days ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hi John, good morning this is Jason. Can you open up PDF files if I upload the torque values for you in that format?

Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 22 days ago

I am attaching the file for you now. This file will show up at the bottom of this response as a link that you can click on in order to print/save at home. I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further or more specific question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

Thank you
Jason

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Hi Jason
I did not ask for advice on Capital gains and Losses
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 21 days ago

M​y apologies John. The website is having a glitch with the graphics it is displaying. It's just a graphics issue, and you are still connected to me. I also apologize for the wait. I am in the US, on east coast time, and there is a large time difference between us. I did upload those torque values that you asked for yesterday at 5:24 PM EST, if you scroll up you should see the file. Did you get the file?

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Jason,
I did request an urgent response to my question and when I did not hear back from you I contacted my local Volvo dealer and they provided the torque values I needed.
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 18 days ago

Okie doke. Happy boating.

Jason
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic