Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

My C80 Chartplotter screen is blk with no way to change it.

Customer Question
My C80 Chartplotter screen...

My C80 Chartplotter screen is blk with no way to change it

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

My C80 chartplotter screen goes from lite gray to dark in the center of the screen when turned on

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?

I have tried to do a reset but nothing happens

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 3 days by:
3/31/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?