Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

How much fuel pressure to the on a 150 Fast Strike?

How much fuel pressure to...
How much fuel pressure to the carburetor on a Johnson 150 Fast Strike?
3/23/2018
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

It would be best if you could go with a variable pump. At idle it would need to be only 2 PSI, at WOT is it no more than 6 PSI. If you can not find a veri-speed pump, go with one with no more than the 6 PSI.

Thank you. I have other questions what is the best way to contact you again. We don't normally do things on the computer.

You can request me by name on the site. Or just by putting my name in the question field.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
We will be replacing the fuel pump tomorrow so we will get back with you if we have any further questions.
Thank you.

Your very welcome. Just let me know.

Thank you for the information. The motor is running great at this time. We will see once we put it out on the lake this weekend. If we have any further problems we will send an email to you again. Thanks again.
Gilbert

Your very welcome. Glad to hear that it is going.