Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have 1189 dishfinder when u go to down image only thing it…

I have 1189 dishfinder...

I have 1189 dishfinder when u go to down image only thing it shows is a bunch of lines across screen what would cause that

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

All other screens seem to be working I just can’t figure out what would cause down image problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?

Not really

3/23/2018
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Where in the boat is the unit?

Which battery in the boat is it connected to?

Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Console and is on cranking batterie fully charged
Phone call session started

called