Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a 96 glastron mercruiser... motor num 0L 046100 and…

Customer Question
I have a 96...

I have a 96 glastron mercruiser... motor num 0L 046100 and transom num 0L 232290 and the part supplier on line says these are not valid number... what do they want... these are straight off the boat

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Read the first response again

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Boat
3/20/2018
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 29 days ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Are you looking for engine or drive parts?

I got the engine parts breakdown to load up on Boats.net. Here is the link to it. the thing to remember is to not put a space after the L.

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/MercuryMarine/0L046100/2697/parts.html

And the drive.

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/MercuryMarine/0L232290/2686/parts.html

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Charles
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic