Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Want to check if I have the right product? I purchased a…

Customer Question
Want to check if...

Want to check if I have the right product?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I purchased a Minn Kota power drive us2 with bluetooth and down loaded the i-pilot link on my iphone will i have the ability to get stop lockby using the phone?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

I just concerned of my ability to contol my Minn Kota through my I phone or do I need a remote.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Boat
3/20/2018
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Does your PowerDrive also have he I-pilot?

No but it made the statement in last paragraph that indicated I could down I-pilot /co pilot to my cell and I was told I be able have stop lock which that I bought this motor for!!!

Do you have the serial number for the unit?

0245MK00159

Thanks. Looking it up now.

The Stop lock feature is only part of the Co-pilot or I-pilot functions. If the Top of the motor or sides of the motor does not say that it has these features, the you will not be able to run it from your phone.

Do you have the box with the labels on it? If so can you post a pic of them here so that I can get a look at them?