Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have downloaded the free dowmload for Elite ti 9 and I am…

Customer Question
I have downloaded the...

I have downloaded the free dowmload for Elite ti 9 and I am asking if I should leave the SDinsert in the elite system unit to complee the download, and is there a message or identifier to advise o successful download ???

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?

No its a 2017 Lowrance Elite ti 9 inch and tryingto download the free upgrade Fishreveal

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Boat
3/16/2018
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

The way to install the update to the drive on the Elite is to start with the unit off, then insert the card. Turn the unit on. It will auto load the software and give you a prompt when it is done. After that, you can power down the unit and remove the card.

Thank you I did what you suggested and when I powered up I didn’t get a download message that it was complete.

Look in your menu and see what software version the unit is running. If it is 2.5 or newer, or is the fishrevel, it is the latest one.

Ok

Is it the newest version?