Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I moved you hummingbird Helix 9 to another boat and I can’t…

I moved you hummingbird...

I moved you hummingbird Helix 9 to another boat and I can’t the depth to work

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

The GPS part works well, but the depth does not work at all. I had to add a 30’ ectention to my transducer cable.

Hello
3/15/2018
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

What does the display read for depth?

Where is the transducer mounted on your boat?

Does the temp work currently?

Also, is the Helix a Mega unit?

Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Temp, do not display and the transducer is at the back in of the left pontoon
Phone call session started