Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

On a 60 hp there are 3 tubes coming from port side through…

Customer Question
On a 60 hp...

On a 60 hp johnson there are 3 tubes coming from port side through center of the engine what are they for vro?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

These tubes are not connected to any thing. I cleaned the carbs and can't remember unhooking them

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

Two are marked,one white stripe the other is just bkack, the third one is one step larger and appear to be fuel lines

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hi Ron, my name is***** is the actual model number on your 60 horse Johnson? Is the VRO missing hoses? Can you take some pictures for me of exactly what you are looking at and send them my way?