Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Just to let you know, the shifting problem was the cable, I…

Customer Question
Charles ; just to let...
Charles ; just to let you know , the shifting problem was the cable , I over thought the problem and miss informed you. it was an education thank you
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Boat
3/14/2018
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Your very welcome.

Was it the cable from the control box, or the one that goes to the drive?

the one to the drive , over thought cause showed no restriction and just froze

Have sen that before. They typically get replaced about every 3 to 5 yrs as a service item since they are in the water most of the time.