Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I need a schematic of the 1995 lund pro v 1775 dlx... the…

Customer Question
I need a schematic...

I need a schematic of the 1995 lund pro v 1775 dlx... the four main switches on the drivers console... I do not know the sequence. I drew it out and lost the paper work...

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I have 14 connections that need to be made. in total with the switches there are 18. I do not know the sequence nor where what one goes to have everything operate correctly

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

I took out the wire that connects to the battery that runs the engine. the wire that goes up to the fuze box I believe... I need to know the Gage and where it exactly goes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 day by:
3/14/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?

Sir.

Okay, I will do some digging for you, but I gotta tell you, this may be a tough one because of the company and age of the boat. Gimme some time and I'll get back with you.

Sorry for the wait on this response I have been in the other garage working on it... other things that are going on. I have tried to trace the wires from the running lights... but everything seems to change at one point. My issue is the sequence. There are double blacks running from one to the other... figured that was positive transfer. but there are four rocker switches. I am wondering if there is anyway you could find a picture of the back of these rockers to show me the right sequence of everything.
I know, they will not mail me any diagram nor walk me through it... Lund is starting to be kind of a pain and I'm slowly growing away from liking them.
its just the four main rocker switches I need help with. Everything else I had already transferred right after disassembling. I could not with these due to the fact I had to way on a three way switch and the console had to come out to replace the floor boards

Honestly in many cases we have to use a Power Probe to feed each circuit and then wire it accordingly. It's amazing how much that tool helps.

I lost the pictures of the sequence... and my diagrams I drew up... I'm a mechanic but no electrician by any means... that is my flaw when it comes to my job
I don't carry one darn. at work we have them. but they will not lease out inventory like that

You could fake it with a fused wire connected to 12V, just fuse it with a 10A so you don't burn something up if you feed the wrong wire, that's basically what a Power Probe does. Then just touch the wires to see what they feed.

Very true, but then the way a rocker works kinda confusses me
that's not what I ment I know how the internals work but how the power transfers is kinda dogging me

Can you upload a pic of the back and front of the switches, maybe I can help.

C​an you show me the front also? Are they labeled?