Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Does anyone know a canvas cover izen glass for a 2004

Bayliner 245sb will it fit...
Does anyone know a canvas cover izen glass for a 2004 Bayliner 245sb will it fit a 2003 model
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. Do you know how the isinglass is connected to the boat? Is it snapped down? Is it zippered down around structure?

its zippered and buttoned at the bottom this if the part numbers from the 2004 art numbers(###) ###-####(###) ###-#### 17649, 176480,(###) ###-####(###) ###-#### Im trying to see if these will fit my 2003 as i belive the boats are the same size and dimension

G​ood morning. I do apologize for the wait. I waited around for 20 minutes last night, and when I did not hear back I logged off for the evening. I am attaching 2 different files for you. One is for a 2003 Bayliner 245 the other is for a 2004. See attachments

N​ow that you have had a chance to see the files, you can see that 2003 and 2004 are the same boat, with no changes to the hull. What you want to keep in mind with isinglass, and canvases, is they are hand tailored to the boat by a boat canvasmaker. These panels that you are looking at technically dimensionally the same, but you want to keep in mind is that they are made by hand, so there can be small discrepencies. The panels will fit your boat hull, however, you might have to get somebody to come out to your boat (or bring your boat in) to actually have the panels hand tailored to your boat hull, not much different than you would need a tailor to fit a suit or dress to somebody. Does that all make sense to you. I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further or more specific question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Questions do not close out, so if you have to come back later on with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thank you
Jason

It looks like you read my answer and then left without selecting a rating for my service, responding back, or simply taking a minute to thank me. Was there something else?

Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic