Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

70 hp yahama. where do the battery cables connect to the…

70 hp yahama....

70 hp yahama. where do the battery cables connect to the outboard

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

Purchased used boat with nothing connected to the outboard. I have replaced throttle and shift cables, new throttle control box, and now I can not figure out where the barret cables run to the outboard

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

That is all

3/11/2018
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Do you have the full model of your engine?

Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
70ETLH is what is on the plate on the side of the motor
Phone call session started

Called