Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

How does this works. I have a Seadoo 2005 speedster 200

Customer Question
Hello how does this...

Hello how does this works

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I have a Seadoo 2005 speedster 200 370hp not starting.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

After the winter

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I figured it out myself. Thanks.

Sorry we couldn't assist you, have a good day.

Dominick
Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic