Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

My outboard motor serial number is 0B210596. What is the…

My outboard motor serial...

My outboard motor serial number is ***** What is the year model of this engine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

The gear shift scratch a bit when engaged.

1/20/2018
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. Are you having some kind of problem or did you just want to know the year of it?

The year model please and the scratch sound when gears are angaded

What do you mean by the scratch sound when gears are engaged, can you be more specific? Are you shifting the outboard on land, with out of the water? Or is the outboard in the water? What exactly is it doing?

Are you here?

Jason if you don not have an answer you can arrange for my refunding

I am here waiting on you. I already sent you a response. Everything is time stamped. Did you read the reply I sent you at 1:12 PM EST?

I have an option to get an answer in writing so I want the answer in writing. I do not want to switch to a phone call. As I said if cannot answer my question in writing, just pay my money back.
You said everything is time stamped. I just want an answer on my question. Can you answer my request.
Well Jason, it seems you are not up to the job. It is best for you to pass the question on. Thanks for nothing.
This is a waist of money and time, please remove this add from the internet...........
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** can assist you.

According to your serial number, this engine is a 1987 220 V6 Mercury outboard.

Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Thank you Charles for a your prompt responds. I really appreciate your help. My kind regards.

Your very welcome. Thank you for the rating.