Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Planning a tiller to wheel upgrade, and in need of the specs…

Planning a tiller to...

Planning a tiller to wheel upgrade, and in need of the specs for my 82 31' Dufour 3800......specifically the rudder post diameter so I can find the right sized quadrant. I have a 2 3/8 inch one online. The boat is stored 10hrs away,

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?

Not at this time that i can think of

Answered in 2 days by:
1/21/2018
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hello, I'm sorry for the delay on your question. It seems none of our experts has access to one of those vessels at this time to get your measurement for you. And I have checked all the specifications I could find and there is no listing. I'm afraid you may need to visit the boat for a measurement. I have, in the past contacted a broker that had a boat I needed information from and gotten it that way, might be worth a look for a broker with one listed on the internet, couldn't hurt to ask.

Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast