Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Can you hook up an electric joy stick to a com nav 1001 that…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Can you...

Second opinion] Can you hook up an electric joy stick to a com nav 1001 that is running a chain and shaft steering system

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.

Can you hook up a joy stick to a com nav pilot 1001 that’s operating a chain and shaft steering system

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 1 day by:
1/7/2018
Marine Mechanic: Ted G., Rigger, Diagnostician replied 7 months ago
Ted G.
Ted G., Rigger, Diagnostician

Yes, there are several jog switches that are available from Com Nav. Here is one of the examples that is the least expensive. https://www.yachtsupplydepot.com/electronics/autopilots/comnav-jog-switch-one-set-of-switches-standard-20310002.html