Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I am trying to identify what boat this HIN belongs to

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to identify what boat this HIN belongs to SERFH899, I am looking to maybe buy it but need to know details first.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

What model is this HIN SERF6962H899. I am looking to buy but need details of the boat, like length, weight, beam and engine info. Jerry H

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

You have all the info that I have on the vessel.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Boat
1/2/2018
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

HI Jerry, my name is***** can tell that it is a Sea Ray that was built in 1999 On Merrit Island Florida but I can not tell you a model name/number for the boat based on the HIN number. Do you know the model name and or number of the boat?

this the boat and I am very interested but not having the details make it a nogo my trailer is only 30 ft long

Okay so you want to know the following.

1. Length

2. Beam

3. Weight

4. Engines

5. I'm assuming the model of it

Is that all correct, or was there anything else you needed to know?

No this is ok to talk on internet

G​ood morning. I do apologize for the delay but when you replied back last night I had already logged off for the evening. Did you still need help with this or were you already able to find your answers?