Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

I have a new hds gen 3 7" that the screen does not update…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new hds gen 3 7" that the screen does not update after I have created a new trail - I have to manually move the screen with my finger to continue. I have tried to determine if there is a setting I should activate but have had no success. Any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?

Also, when I try to use the fish finder I'm getting a blank screen. I've made sure the cable is connected properly but still not readings.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Boat
Answered in 2 days by:
1/5/2018
Marine Mechanic: Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your boat question. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced,
I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Did you still need some help with this?

I'm still waiting for an answer.

W​hen you say create a new trail, do you mean set a waypoint to navigate to?